the “text me when you get home so i know you’re safe” kind of people are the kind of people i wanna be around
How to feel better about yourself:
1. Sleep without underwear every once and a while, it’s good for you. Maybe even try sleeping naked.
2. Take long baths with tea, ice cream, or whatever you please. Throw in bubbles if that’s your style.
3. Look at yourself like you look at your best friend. Find the freckles you love, what your eyes look best with, what hairstyle compliments your smile.
4. When you look at your naked body in the mirror, only think good things. Say compliments to yourself aloud. Watch yourself smile, and encourage yourself.
5. Take yourself out on a date. Treat yourself to the things you love. You’re alone yes, but there is nothing wrong with that. Remember all the times you were smothered by people and talking crowds, and you only wanted to be alone with yourself.
6. Write yourself a love note. Tell yourself your favorite things about you, and tell yourself all the things you want to become. Tell yourself you’ll love you forever.
7. Take pictures of yourself. Selfies are magnificent! Take 500! Take them everywhere! Find the good lighting! Pick your favorite one and realize what a wonderful work of art you are.
8. Acknowledge your accomplishments, all of them. Got out of bed? It’s hard sometimes and it’s been hard before, so honestly great job. Drink lots of water, and at the end of the day congratulate yourself for staying hydrated. Let yourself know when you are proud, and soak up the feeling of “well done”."
Hey guys look how many notes my post has now
People this is real! These are the steps to feel good about yourself and body confidence.
GUYS DO THIS
Bob is like one of the most stereotypical names but how many bobs do you actually know
- You (via darlings-and-demons)
im annoyed that i dont make time for study, im annoyed that my grades are slipping and im annoyed that there is nobody else to blame but myself
I want to wake up and smell the cold forest air, I want to feel the soft moss under my bare feet as I sip tea. I don’t want to worry about what time it is or whats going to happen next. I just want to be.
think about the concept of a library. that’s one thing that humanity didn’t fuck up. we did a good thing when we made libraries
Im not allowed outside after dark because i outshine all the stars and the moon so baby sea turtles always end up flocking to me